Random Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Random Rp

Just a place to gather and have fun role-playing with your friends

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Kyarako

Our users have posted a total of 3770 messages in 70 subjects
Text based RP
Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm by DarkHeart
Uhm, so I want to do an RP based on text RPGs, as in your put into the world and you type in commands, if you've ever heard of Zork that is one of the examples. I don't think I would care what the …

Comments: 2
Keywords
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:52 pm
Latest topics
» Persona: Chaotic Soul
Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:01 am by Darvis

» Brunswik Stazh
Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am by Darvis

» Digital Age
Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 4:12 am by Darvis

» Winter's Night
Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 3:48 am by Darvis

» Order of the Nine Stars
Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 am by DarkHeart

» (Mild Spoilers) Hearts Intertwined (So not cannon)
Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 am by DarkHeart

» Order of the Nine Stars Character Sheets
Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:46 am by Kyarako

» The Poison Assassin
Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:31 am by Darvis

» Mass Effect: World Bound
Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 5:43 pm by DarkHeart

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Brunswik Stazh

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 2:59 am

Drake opened his eyes, looking around the room he slowly got out of the bed, "Mornings." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
https://randomrp.forumotion.com
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 12:42 am

Warren was already up and moving, a silent flurry of motion. He was gathering things, sorting through stacks and collections of books and notes, and making sure everything was in its rightful place when Drake spoke. "Oh, you're awake. Good morning," he said with a glance over his shoulder as he was finishing making his bed.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 5:27 am

Drake swung his legs around the bed, he sighed as he pulled himself up. "What time is it?" He said sleepily. He looked over to the table beside the bed, the clock wasn't lit well so it must be early morning and he didn't really want to check closely to see if he was correct. "We don't have classes today do we, its a sparring day right?" The days at the academy where split between core subjects such as history and language study, survival classes, and sparring days. On sparring days all the students where brought in and could elect to do sparring matches, in front of the whole school, needless to say it was both Drake's favorite and least favorite day.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 5:32 am

Warren nodded excitedly. "That it is, my friend," he stated rather cheerily as he retrieved his rapier. "Although I don't really see how it will help us hone our skills. Fighting a monster and fighting a human opponent are two very different things," he thought aloud as he spoke. "But, if it'll keep them happy, I guess we have to."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 5:35 am

Drake likewise picked up Blood Rose and Iron Talon, strapping the belts to his waist, "Well, fighting a human makes it easier and harder; easier in the sense that you can read tells better, harder in the sense that monsters are far less predictable and more erratic." He said, his tone seemed to be in a matter-of-fact way instead of sounding informative, he slid Iron Talon out of the scabbard and looked down the blade, bringing a cloth out from the dresser he began to wipe the blade down.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 5:40 am

"Ah, cogent points indeed," Warren nodded as he spoke. "I was speaking more of the approaches we take to fighting each. It is simpler to counter the movements of other humanoids because of our similar stature. However, with monsters, they tend to be of a different size and sort altogether." He shook his head. "I can fight defensively and defeat another student here by countering. Against monsters, however, I must go on the offensive. Two very, very different styles," he finished, nodding. "But, maybe we can learn something from it. Maybe that's the challenge in it all."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 5:43 am

"Yeah, and maybe their training us for something other than what we think." He said, his eyes narrowing, he slid the blade into its scabbard a bit more forcefully, "We should be going then." He said as he opened the door and went down the hall, the dorm halls lead to a small walkway with flowers lining the path, just another way to tell where you where, the boys had orchids line the paths and the girls roses, same with the gardens that the halls surrounded, Drake had spent more time in those gardens than he cared to admit.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 5:53 am

Warren nodded in agreement and followed behind Drake. "Maybe... Well, all I know is that, if this place really is just some kind of conspiracy, it's a damn well-run one," he said with a grin and a short laugh.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 5:57 am

Drake arrived at the central dome, looking around for Saria, might as well go to the sparring arena together.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 6:07 am

Saria was standing away from the crowd on the opposite end of the dome, arms crossed while she watched everyone else get excited about the sparring day. She visibly sighed, and cast an uncaring look around.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 6:10 am

Glas walked up behind Saria, she had required more time to prepare, when one was above the rest they should try to look the part as her father always told her, he had her violin in its case strapped to her hips, "Waiting for your partner?" She asked, looking around in a similar manner.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 6:29 am

Saria turned her head as Glas spoke to her. "Hm? Oh, no, I'm just... Observing. I don't know why everyone gets all excited about sparring day when we're nothing like the monsters we're supposed to be fighting." She shrugged. "I don't like crowds either."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 6:32 am

"Ah but it is a wonderful change of pace, besides, it isn't as if hunters only get called out to deal with monsters, sometimes the unruly crowds must be punished as well." She said, she looked out and gasped a bit, "I believe that's Mr. Warite over there." She said, a twinge of excitement in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 6:42 am

Saria looked towards where Glas was indicating, and indeed spotted Drake. "Hm? Is he someone special?" She asked with genuine curiosity... As well as working to conceal the bit of venom she felt.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 6:46 am

Glas looked at Saria with a bit of incredulity, "Do you not know? Drake comes from a family of well known hunters, they've been around for generations and even fought against the elves in the war, plus his mother has done quite a bit of research in the field of Eeya use." She said, as if she were reciting it from a book.
Drake walked with a purpose after he had spotted Saria, moving people out of the way in an attempt to get there quickly, then he spotted Glas, "Hello, who might you be?" He said, attempting to be polite, 'Can't even find my partner alone can I?'

Last edited by DarkHeart on Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 6:49 am

Saria blinked. "I... No, I did not know that. That's... That's fascinating," she finished as Drake approached. She turned her head to him when he spoke up and offered a small smile. I think it would be best if I just let her introduce herself.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 6:57 am

Glas took her skirt lightly and curtsied, "I'm Glas Frenhines, it is a pleasure to meet you Sir Warite." She said, lifting her head as she spoke.
"Just call me Drake, I don't care about all these pleasantries." He said, waving his hand, "So your that girl everyone has been talking about then." He spoke as if she was another person he had to deal with, annoyance could be heard in his voice.
"Ah yes, as soon as I knew that you had enrolled here I had to come myself, "Don't you know the things that our families could accomplish together?" She moved closer to Drake as she spoke, gripping his arm, in a pleading manner.
"But there is a difference between us." He said, shaking her off of his arm, "I didn't get into this school by paying it off, now please let me talk to my partner in peace." He turned to Saria, "Shall we head to the arena?"
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 7:12 am

Saria internally sighed and glanced towards Glas. Never struck me as the begging type, she thought with no small amount of malice. She looked back to Drake and nodded. "Yes, we shall," she responded simply and stepped past Glas, next to Drake. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 7:15 am

Glas' mouth merely hung open at what she heard and watched as the two walked away. "Wait, wait you haven't heard me out! we need you!" She shouted after the two of them.
"I am not willing to deal with the spoiled daughter of a noble." He sighed, walking slightly ahead of Saria. "So how was your night?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 7:19 am

Saria sighed and shook her head. "Well, I had to spend it with her," she said, nudging her head back to indicate she was talking about Glas. "So, it was... Tolerable. Though, I suspect it will be less so after that move of desperation," she said with noticeable disdain. "How was yours?"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 7:21 am

"I went into my room and slept." He said, he really didn't believe that there was much to it, "My roommate got up early though." He said, making an off hand observation.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 12:00 am

Saria nodded slowly. "Ah... Well, at least he sounds agreeable," she said in response.

Suddenly, Warren approached on Saria's side, with his usual smile. "Ah, there you are. Already making friends?" He asked, casting a glance to Saria as he spoke. He held out his hand. "Warren, pleased to meet you."

Saria took his hand in a brief shake. "Yes... A pleasure," she said simply. Ugh, she thought in disgust. I can never catch a break around here.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 12:08 am

"Yes, this is my roommate, a theory of tactics student." He said, waving his hand toward Warren, "I expect he has some credibility to himself, unlike that girl your rooming with." Drake said.
"He'd better or my being his partner will be a sore mark on me, although from what I've seen I shouldn't be leaving anytime soon." A woman's voice sounded from behind them.
Drake looked behind him, a woman stood there now, and he had no idea when she had gotten there. The woman was tall, about the size of Warren, and her hair fell down to her back, it was an auburn color. She wore a coat that seemed to stick at the shoulders and only went down halfway, her pants were baggy and held up by a large leather belt, and her boots went halfway up her leg. In all her appearance was a bit...odd, but the strangest thing about her was her eyes, they seemed to betray themselves as they where a warm chestnut color but at the same time their gaze seemed to pierce through you.
Back to top Go down
Darvis

Darvis

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 12:30 am

"Theory of Tactics... Interesting," she observed. "I've heard they were strange ones." She noted the rapier on Warren's hip.

"Strange?" Warren said, taken somewhat aback. "No, no, not strange. We just think differently." He tapped his head as he spoke, appending a light chuckle on to the end. He looked up as the woman spoke. "Ah, my partner, is it? That must mean you are... Ah... Lyair, did I say that right? And, do not worry, I assure you that I am credible. In fact, I'll probably get a chance to prove it today!"
Back to top Go down
DarkHeart
Admin
DarkHeart

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 12:34 am

"I hope so, you seem like an interesting person." She said, a light smile on her face.
Drake noted the spear she had on her back, "So what are you then?" He asked, gesturing toward Lyair.
"Ah well I'm a song sorceress, it runs in my family." She said, a bit of a chuckle followed her last remark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brunswik Stazh   Brunswik Stazh - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brunswik Stazh
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Random Rp :: Games :: Other Games-
Jump to: